Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Coachella...who's gonna play?

I know acts will not be announced until next year around mid January ( well, thats what happened LAST year!) But I've been Googling to see if I can dig up any info off the INTERWEB (hahhaha) Well so far, some people were saying Radiohead & My Bloody Valentine. And then Radiohead announced their tour starting in May 2008 so I guess that means no Radiohead. And as for MBV, their manager denied any Coachella performance. CRAP. Then somebody said that The Prodigy label announced that they were to play Coachella. And then that was denied too. Arrrgh the suspense is KILLING me. I wanna know...oh well. More waiting.
I've been off for the past couple of days from work and figured I may as well blog about something. Even tho nobody reads this crap. Oh here's some interesting bits... my boyfriend whos a dj, might open for Guns and Bombs! Pretty kewl eh? If you don't know who they are, they are 1 part Ima Robot Filip Turbotito/ and 1 part dj Johnny Love. Check em out on their Myspace page : Guns N Bombs.
Well I hope he is ... its not finalized yet. Keeping my fingers crossed!

No comments: